The F Series RGB Core Fans offer brilliant lighting with eight individually addressable RGB LEDs and premium cooling with high static pressure.
- Eight Individually addressable LEDs mounted on the fan hub are perfectly diffused through the semi-translucent blades for a sublime lighting effect.
- A refined hub and blade design offer enhanced static pressure by pushing air through your radiator while providing great airflow. This allows for superior heat dissipation when paired with a liquid cooler or heatsink and used as intake, or exhaust.
- Personalized lighting combinations through NZXT CAM software.
- Seamlessly sync it with all your compatible NZXT lighting accessories.
- The PWM-controlled fan allows speed adjustment, offering the best cooling possible without compromising noise level.
- Fluid Dynamic Bearings deliver high rotational stability while reducing bearing noise and increasing fan lifespan up to 60,000 hours.
- Anti-vibration rubber corners dampen vibration noise at any speed.
Inside the Box
- 120mm RGB Fan
- Mounting Screws
- Material:Plastic, rubber, PCB
- Fan Rated Voltage:12 V DC, 0.2 A, 2.4 W
- LED Quantity:8
- Bearing:Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB)
- Fan Connector:4-pin PWM
- Speed:500-1,800 ± 180 RPM
- Airflow:78.86 CFM
- Static Pressure:2.57 mm H2O
- Noise:33.88 dBA
- Bearing:Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Power Consumption:12 V DC, 0.2 A, 2.4 W
- Connector:4-pin PWM
- Output LED:8 LEDs
- Connections & Cable Length (PWN):4-pin PWM Fan Cable – 600mm x1
- Connections & Cable Length (NZXT):4-pin NZXT RGB Cable – 600mm x1
- Warranty:2 years
- Model Number:RF-C12SF-W1 (White) /RF-C14SF-B1 (Black)
- UPC:810074843034 (White) / 810074843041 (Black)
- EAN:5056547202976 (White) / 5056547202983 (Black)
- System Requirement:PC with available NZXT RGB lighting connector and Windows 10/11 operating system. Controller sold separately. Some CAM features require Internet access, a valid email address, and acceptance of our current Terms of Service.