The K1 has included keycaps for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
What's new on K1v5:
Added Gateron Low Profile MX-Styled Stem Mechanical Switch.
Added Keychron Low Profile Hot-Swappable Optical Version.
Type On An Ultra-slim Wireless Mechanical Keyboard
With self-contained mechanical switches and hot-swappable optical switch for easier typing in that Magic Keyboard style and the clicky feel of mechanical keyboard with a minimalist design.
The K1 is designed for productivity as a typist’s dream, we’re bringing all desirable features to a single keyboard; an ultra-thin body (18mm) and switches for a great clicky feel.
Compared with other mechanical keyboards, it requires less force and uses less finger travel, which reduces finger fatigue and provides an unmatched typing comfortability.
Compatible with All Devices
The K1 keyboard works with macOS, iOS, Windows, and Android.
With just a slide of a button on the side panel, you can switch between the various operating systems as easy as pie, and connects up to 3 devices via Bluetooth.
Many current Mac keyboards are not mechanical, Keychron is one of the few that features macOS function keys (F1 to F12) in a Mac layout with the same as conventional Mac systems.
Keychron is here to make typing easier and better. The Keychron keyboard offers several different key quantities, an 87-key layout and improved layout on new version, to best meet your needs.
Compatible with both iOS/macOS and Windows/Android, simply switch between the operating systems with the toggle on the side.
Durable and ultra-slim low profile Gateron Mechanical switch with a 50 million keystroke lifespan to provide an unrivaled tactile responsiveness. K1 was designed to boost your productivity yet meets your desktop aesthetics perfectly. Classic clicky tactile or quicker response, for office or personal gaming, the Gateron low profile is the way to choose.
- Color: Black
- Number of Keys: 87 keys
- Switches: Low Profile Gateron Mechanical
- Number of Multimedia Keys: 12
- Main Body Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Keycap Material: ABS
- Layout: ANSI
- Polling Rate (Wired Mode): 1000 Hz
- Polling Rate (Wireless Mode): 90 Hz
CONNECTIVITY AND POWER
- Backlit Types: 18
- Backlit: Adjustable 4-level RGB backlit
- System: Windows/Android/Mac/iOS
- Battery: 2000mAh Rechargeable li-polymer battery
- BT Working Time (Backlit off on 87-key White Backlight version): Up to 190 hours (Lab test result may vary by actual use)
- BT Working Time (Backlit off on 87-key RGB Backlight version): Up to 110 hours (Lab test result may vary by actual use)
- BT Working Time (White backlit): Up to 36 hours (Lab test result may vary by actual use)
- BT Working Time(RGB): Up to 38 hours (Lab test result may vary by actual use)
- Connection: Bluetooth and Type-C cable
- Bluetooth version: 5.1
- Bluetooth Device Name: Keychron K1
- Dimension: 355 x 120 mm
- Weight: About 650 g / 1.43 lbs
- Height incl. keycap (front): 17 mm
- Height incl. keycap (rear): 22 mm
- Operating Environment: -10 to 50℃
- 1 x Keyboard
- 1 x USB-A to USB Type-C Cable
- 1 x Keycap Puller
- 1 x User Manual