Dual Channel Kit
Tested Speed (XMP/EXPO)
- Do not mix memory kits. Memory kits are sold in matched kits that are designed to run together as a set. Mixing memory kits will result in stability issues or system failure.
- Memory kits will boot at the SPD speed at default BIOS settings with compatible hardware.
- Usage in any manner inconsistent with manufacturer specifications, warnings, designs, or recommendations will result in lower speeds, system instability, or damage to the system or its components.
- Memory module height can be found in the FAQ, under the question "How tall are the memory modules?".
- For product support and related questions, please contact the G.SKILL technical support team via email.