GIGABYTE Creator Motherboard
- Supports 13th and 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- VisionLINK : One USB-C® Port for Video, Data Transfer and Charging
- Dual Channel DDR5 : 4*SMD DIMMs with XMP Memory Module Support
- Next Generation Storage : 1*PCIe 5.0 x4 and 4*PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Connectors
- Advanced Thermal Design & M.2 Thermal Guard III : To Ensure VRM Power Stability & 25110 PCIe 5.0 M.2 SSD Performance
- EZ-Latch Plus: M.2 Connectors with Quick Release & Screwless Design
- Fast Networks : Intel® 2.5GbE LAN & Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax
- Extended Connectivity : DP IN, HDMI, Front USB-C® 20Gb/s Support
- Smart Fan 6 : Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
- Q-Flash Plus : Update BIOS Without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
AERO Series motherboards are a fresh approach to creators that evolve with optimized features for content creation. To deliver reliable computing performance, impressive connectivity, expandable graphics,and ultra-fast storage for creators to deal with heavy design workloads like 3D rendering and feature-length video production.
Simplify Your Connections.
Connected to GIGABYTE VisionLINK port, you can transfer data, video and power charging via a single USB Type-C® cable.
* Compatibility may vary according to system configuration and device specifications.
DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode with USB Power Delivery.
VisionLINK comes with data transfer capabilities, DisplayPort Alternate Mode for video, and 60W of power for device charging.
USB Power Delivery
With the design of USB Power Delivery(PD) Profile 4 and goes up to 60W specific. It is a specification for handling higher power and allows a range of devices to fast charge over a USB connection.
DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode
Alternate mode is the feature in USB Type-C® allowing for standard USB Type-C® connectors to carry both USB signal and non USB data like video signal.
One Port For All.
Video, Data Transfer, Charging
Bring graphics performance to your pen display.
Through the DisplayPort™_In and VisionLINK connections, the performance of the discrete graphics card is delivered to the pen display.
AERO series motherboards let you experience the ultimate connectivity and easy access to all your connections.
Intel® 2.5GbE LAN
Wait No More
Brings a speed network experience to life.
Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet provides an immediate boost to overall network performance, smooth video editing and fast data transfers.
Do more. Stream more. Enjoy more.
Wi-Fi 6E brings the ability to conduct AR/VR experiences, get creative with fewer dropped connections, and download large files at faster speeds without lag.
SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps
USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 lets you to enjoy the flexibility of connectivity, fast access and large data transfers.
Faster Instant Reaction Speed.
Whether you're editing hundreds of audio samples, working with 4K video, or even multitasking, DDR5 will satisfy your insatiable need for speed.
PCIe 5.0 Design
The Fastest, Most Robust Level.
Equipped with the PCIe 5.0 x16 slot and M.2 socket designed to optimize multitasking and large workloads, that is also ready for a new PCIe 5.0 graphics card or storage devices.
PCIe 5.0 M.2 Slots &
Next-Gen Connector Dimension Design
Supports new PCIe 5.0 SSD with up to type 25110 M.2 slot designed to provide high power M.2 PCIe 5.0 SSD solutions.
PCIe 5.0 x16 Slot
Supports new PCIe 5.0 graphics or accelerator card
PCIe 5.0 M.2 Storage
Fast Speed. More Space.
Equipped with a full-speed PCIe 5.0 M.2 slot.
A total of five onboard M.2 slots are available for data-intensive tasks and creative work without additional configuration.
PCIe x4 M.2
Creates Exclusive Storage Performance.
All PCIe x4 M.2 slots provide NVMe® SSD RAID support for optimal enhancement, with one PCIe 5.0 M.2 slot offering up to Type 25110 support.
Aesthetic Cooling Design.
GIGABYTE's advanced cooling solution also provides the perfect aesthetic heatsink design to keep your PC at an optimal temperature, preventing you from unexpected system crashes during the creative process.
M.2 Thermal Guard III
The new M.2 Thermal Guard III provides a more optimized thermal solution specifically for PCIe 5.0 M.2 SSD support. It prevents thermal throttling under high transfer or heavy workloads.
Throttle Free Performance
* The result is based on internal lab test for reference only, real performance may vary. Test conditions are under open case, 25˚C ambient temperature, no airflow, AIO Cooler and the latest Gen 5 SSD running IO meter for two hours.
more heat dissipation surface area than conventional heatsink