ProArt GeForce RTX™ 4080 16GB GDDR6X brings elegant and minimalist style to empower creator PC builds with full-scale GeForce RTX™ 40 Series performance.
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- Axial-tech fans scaled up for 21% more airflow
- 2.5-slot design: allows for greater build compatibility while maintaining premium cooling
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III profile Connect enables creators to seamlessly optimize system performance and cooling for every app
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4080
PCI Express 4.0
OC mode: 2535 MHz
Default mode: 2505 MHz(Boost Clock)
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1a)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
1 x Collection Card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
1 x Adapter Cable (1 to 3)
1 x ProArt Graphics Card Holder
1 x ASUS Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x Thank you Card
ASUS GPU Tweak III & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
300 x 120 x 50 mm
11.81 x 4.72 x 1.97 inches
1 x 16-pin
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.